Sunday, July 12

oh so raunchy i'm laughing my head off

Okay i'm supposed to be cleaning my closet which is strewn with clothes...really bad..something needing Clean House help...but instead i'm watching Kathy Griffin's "My Life on the D-List". She's shopping with Paris and.....

Kathy says something about her mouth looks like "Hey do you want a blow job?"

Paris "Oh I never do that. My mom taught me only ugly girls have to get on their knees and do that. I'd never give a blow job."

Kathy "Me neither and I'm not taking it up the butt again either now."

Later Kathy says to the camera, "Wow I'm off the hook forever! I'm never giving a blow job again. In fact from now on they'll blow me. Next time I have sex I'll strap on and say 'Hey Blow Me'."

She's freakin' hysterical. Oh and Kathy's mom in charge of her facebook page... peeing my pants!

This is not the exact part but this was funny too...

No comments: