Saturday, June 20

stories i'm following - crazy that I am

While everyone else is following the Iran elections which I do hear about it's not what i'm googling and finding a place to make a comment. No I find the weirdest stories and like bees to honey have to get to the details of a crazy story. Currently following....

Anti-Abortion blogger who became the darling of the anti-abortion movement by blogging about her pregnancy with a terminally ill child. It was later uncovered that she had lied and wasn't pregnant and didn't give birth etc. She was caught when she showed pictures of "baby April" and it was one of those 'true to life' baby dolls and one of her followers recognized the doll.

She apologized for her deception here http://littleoneapril.blogspot.com/

Sorry I'm not very gracious but while I think she needs help her audience isn't one I have any sympathy for. Especially with the recent killing of Dr Tiller.

************
Second story i'm following. Oklahoma Trooper who tried to choke an EMT who was on his way delivering a patient to the hospital. From all videos I've seen this Trooper is full of rage and a racist. The EMT clearly says "Okay follow me to the hospital and arrest me there." This trooper is so full of RAGE and his own self importance. http://jalopnik.com/5291548/oklahoma-trooper-stops-hospital%20bound-ambulance-assaults-emt


I actually have no general dislike for cops, they are the first ones I'm calling in an emergency and I do feel they see the worst of humanity so that must take a toll, but this man appears to have no desire to help only relishes his power. He has been put on "paid leave" and I"m following hoping to see him fired.

****************

Last story is a bit silly but had to look up and follow after seeing something about it, this girl who says she only asked for 3 star tattoos and woke up with 56 stars. I find this highly unbelievable because usually you agree to a payment ahead of time (big difference in payment for 3 vs 56 stars) and falling asleep while having face tattooed? That seems unlikely as the face would be painful I imagine.


Now I have to admit looking at the tattoo artist gives me no faith that he had any good judgement either.. he's freaking scarey looking which probably doesn't help his case regardless of how innocent.


Yep this is how I spend my valuable time....

No comments: