Sunday, May 17

flowers that look like cupcakes, fruit that looks like flowers....


I don't get this trend give flowers that look like a cupcake
or fruit that looks like flowers. If I got flowers that looked like a cupcake I'd just want a real cupcake and I don't like the idea of fruit that someone has touched to make look like a flower. Seems like flowers, fruit and cupcakes are already the good stuff just the way they are. Why don't they make the bad stuff look like flowers and cakes...like parking meters, credit card bills, strip malls. I'll take my cupakes with buttercream frosting and sprinkles!

1 comment:

The Sun Always Shines said...

Now I want a delicious cupcake with my Dee!

This phenomenom I blame on the
90's when cookie bouquets became a huge hit and people stopped sending regular flowers!